Social Media Policy
As creators of online social games, we know firsthand the power of digital platforms in connecting people in engaging and meaningful ways. To ensure we maintain a safe and respectful online community, we have developed house rules for our LinkedIn page.
We believe everyone has the right to be heard, but we do not stand for any comments or interactions that are:
- Hateful, discriminatory or abusive
- Threatening or contain violent language
- Inappropriate, offensive or sexually explicit
- In violation of any law or regulation
- Commercially sensitive
- Spam (e.g. making excessive comments or posting links containing unwanted or irrelevant content)
- Trolling with comments that deliberately provoke others
- Deceptive or misleading
- Promoting a competitor
These types of comments and interactions will be removed from our page and may result in the person being blocked and/or reported.
For our customers, if you would like to get in touch with us about one of our games, please contact us through our customer service channels. These details can be found within our game platforms and will ensure that your enquiry goes to the right team to assist.
Thank you for helping us to create a caring and welcoming online community.