Join our extraordinary
Product Team | Perth
We are looking for an experienced Slots Animator to join our our fast moving slots team in Perth, Australia, and we’re happy to consider overseas applicants. Our customers love our slots products, so we are growing our team to make more! You’ll be responsible for creating all animations for 7-10 slot games per year.
This means working with Illustration, Development and Game Design teams. It means you’ll be doing Slot machine symbols, Special effects and particle animations, slots feature games, user interface animations, marketing and promotional video materials and more…
We’d expect you to have:
– 3+ years experience in Slots Illustration in AAA slots production environment.
– Strong skills in both 2D and 3D animation.
– Expert knowledge of After Effects and an understanding of Photoshop and Adobe Animate.
– Expert knowledge of a 3D modelling and animation package.
– Experience in online games production.
– Skills in particle effects and procedural-driven animation.
– Experience in preparation of graphics for developers.
– Experience working in distributed teams.
– Experience working in a startup environment.
– Good attention to detail and organisational skills.
To complement our team culture, we are only looking for people who:
– Can solve problems, innovatively
– Have a record of self-learning and self-improvement
– Learn quickly
– Have tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done
– Choose jobs they enjoy
– Are not jerks
Virtual Gaming Worlds (VGW) is pioneering social sweepstake gaming, disrupting both the online social casino and poker markets, from offices in Perth, Sydney and Manila.
VGW is a dynamic and happy workplace and the team has huge energy and passion for our products and our players. Couple that with the best of Aussie culture; a laid-back approach, flexible working hours, casual dress and enjoying the beach whenever possible.
Sunny for 350-days of the year, it’s no wonder that Sydney and Perth frequently rank amongst the most liveable cities in the world.
We have a truly international workforce – including some of the very best talent in social gaming. But, we also have some big, hairy audacious goals and we require more talented people to join the family.
Together, we are committed to building something amazing.
To apply for the role:
Please send your CV & portfolio to email@example.com