Senior UX Designer
Product Team | Perth
We are looking for an experienced and talented designer to optimise the UX for our online games using a combination of creative design and robust analysis.
This means you’ll be our UX subject matter expert, the owner of our UX development process, and responsible for developing the UX to support future product lines. You’ll also be doing research to help deliver new product designs, supply specifications and assets for our products and own the style guides for our products and brand.
We’d expect you to have:
– The drive to design delicious, easy to use graphic user interfaces that connect emotionally with the user.
– Great imagination.
– A degree in Interaction Design, New Media Design, Industrial Design, HCI, Human Factors/Ergonomics or related field.
– Minimum 5 years of professional design / user experience / UCD for online games, mobile apps which leverage emergent technologies, and mobile devices.
– Advanced user skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash and associated design tools.
– Creativity on demand yet be objective and analytical in your analysis of your creations.
– Adaptable communication styles to suit different audiences.
– Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams and successfully launch new products.
To complement our team culture, we are only looking for people who:
– Can solve problems, innovatively
– Have a record of self-learning and self-improvement
– Learn quickly
– Have tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done
– Choose jobs they enjoy
– Are not jerks