Join our extraordinary
Product (Business) Analyst
Product Team | Perth
We are looking for a talented person to leverage their business analysis and product design experience to capture and refine our product requirements, turn them into a design spec, and communicate that to the relevant teams.
This means you’ll be working on product documentation and specs, business process designs for the product team and research to support the delivery of new products. You’ll also be the subject matter expert for our team on the detailed product design.
We’d expect you to have:
– Degree in Games Design, Business, Business Improvement IT, Computer Science or related field.
– Minimum 3 years of professional Business / Systems Analysis / Games Design experience.
– Objective and analytical in your analysis of the requirements and creative in your solutions.
– Experienced in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools.
– Technology awareness – you need the ability to understand how IT systems and technology can help solve business problems
– Advanced verbal and written communication skills, including technical writing.
– You must be proactive, self-motivated, logical and objective.
– Adaptable in communicating ideas and processes effectively to different audiences.
– Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams and successfully launch new products in an Agile environment.
– Experience working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
– JIRA & Confluence experience.
– Experience working in a computer gaming and/or a design and product environment.
– Experience in writing SQL queries or computer programming.
– Experience working in distributed teams across multiple timezones.
To complement our team culture, we are only looking for people who:
– Can solve problems, innovatively
– Have a record of self-learning and self-improvement
– Learn quickly
– Have tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done
– Choose jobs they enjoy
– Are not jerks
Virtual Gaming Worlds (VGW) is pioneering social sweepstake gaming, disrupting both the online social casino and poker markets, from offices in Perth, Sydney and Manila.
VGW is a dynamic and happy workplace and the team has huge energy and passion for our products and our players. Couple that with the best of Aussie culture; a laid-back approach, flexible working hours, casual dress and enjoying the beach whenever possible.
Sunny for 350-days of the year, it’s no wonder that Sydney and Perth frequently rank amongst the most liveable cities in the world.
We have a truly international workforce – including some of the very best talent in social gaming. But, we also have some big, hairy audacious goals and we require more talented people to join the family.
Together, we are committed to building something amazing.
To apply for the role:
Please send your application to email@example.com consisting of the following:
– Your CV
– A covering email which tells us (1) the one top two attributes which make you a good match for the role and (2) the part of this role you think you’ll find most challenging